EDITING & PROOFREADING
Are you a non-native English speaker who needs to publish an article or book in English and want to make sure the document reads like it was written by a native English speaker?
Are you one of few native English speakers in your university faculty or office and don’t have the time to proofread all of your colleagues’ articles?
I have been working as an editor and proofreader since 1996 and now specialize in academic texts written by non-native English speakers as well as any and all texts written by both native and non-native English speakers.
My client list includes:
- Professors from the departments of Economics, Social Sciences, Linguistics and Sociology at Charles University, Prague.
- Institute of Sociology, Prague
- Department of Psychology, University of Torino, Italy
- Global Change Research Centre, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Brno
- Department of Information Systems and Information Management, University of Cologne, Germany
- Faculty of Management, Economics and Social Sciences, University of Cologne, Germany
- Humanium, Human Rights NGO, Geneva, Switzerland
- **Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, Cologne
Previous clients include:
- Behavioural Science Institute, Radboud University, Netherlands
- George Mason University doctoral candidate, Seville.
- Cambridge University doctoral candidate, Cambridge.
- Zuleprava, a human rights NGO involved in the rights of Roma communities in the Czech Republic.
- Navajo Nation delegates to the UN headquarters, Geneva.
- University of Seville departments of History, Law and English Literature.
- UNICEF Turkey, Ankara.
- The Turkish Daily News, Istanbul.
- The Prague Post, Prague.
- Private translation specialists, Geneva, Prague, Seville, and Granada.
**Denotes upcoming projects.